Join CFRB on Yahoo

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Updates, Additions and Changes

I just wanted to make everyone aware of some of the work we've been doing, sort of "behind the scenes". First is the update of the URL. I've been finding on our site some of the old URLs still hiding out in various HTML. That's my fault and I promise to ferret them out and change things so that everything will work properly. For CFRB members, you'll need to update your CFRB Members blogroll (if you haven't done so already). There's a file at the Member's site at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CFRB where you can get the HTML code to do this.

Changes, well, other than the name I've changed the Submission Guidelines page to reflect the change in our joining process. Instead of filling out an application you go to the yahoo page above and join. It's that simple. We will, of course, be watching to make sure you fit somewhere within the structure of CFRB. If you're not a Christian, instead of waiting for us to find that out and have the unpleasant task of asking you to leave, why not just become a Christian. You can contact Jackie, myself, any member of LGG (Lost Genre Guild) and others at CFRB if you have questions in that regards. We're here to point you to Jesus FIRST, sell books second.

Additions. I left this until last because I'm a little excited about this. There used to be a "Book Review" page (which we still may put up in he future), but I've replaced it with the "CFRB Booktrailers" page. Here you will be able to see the booktrailers we've used or will use for the books we have or soon will take on tour. Mary, I'm leaving yours off until I can get something for INFINITE SPACE, INFINITE GOD, then I'll put yours up as well. In fact although I have one it isn't up yet either. I'm trying to do this in order. In any event there are currently 3 booktrailer; ARMS OF DELIVERANCE, LIGHT AT THE EDGE OF DARKNESS and THE CHRONICLES OF SOONE: HEIR TO THE KING. Be sure to direct people to this page if they want to know a little about your book and we have the trailer. - David Brollier; co-founder

No comments:

Pageviews past week